Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 239612 views.
misstracy22

Jan-3

Hi Lynn,

You’ll get faster, I’m sure when you get used to it. There’s no rush, just sit back and relax. Enjoy the fun. 
see you in the castle soon.

Anything you need just let me know. Take care, Tracypanda_face

Lynn (LMC2020)

Jan-3

I made it to the level to open the private rooms.  I now have the Christmas Room Open! relaxed

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-3

Good for you!

Will drop a gift in your room next time I am on

misstracy22

Jan-4

Hi Lynn,

Fantastic, if it’s my room, welcome. If not I’ll be there shortly.

Well either way, I’ll be there shortly. Waiting with a cuppa ready and my feet up relaxing. 
see you soon, Tracy tropical_fish

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jan-4

Hey Lynn! Christmas gift coming your way!

Lynn (LMC2020)

Jan-4

Thank you to all of you that have helped me with the MC Game on iPad! I appreciate all your help and tips - especially the gifts!!! relaxed

misstracy22

Jan-5

Hi Lynn,

As you have just started playing MC. I was wondering if you would like to be part of the Team Egg Roll. We need wonderful friends like you. To help. You as a new player get some eggs, us oldies can’t get. The eggs are used to hatch pets. So we value that part in the egg roll so much. It helps other friends across the forum. I can explain further if you would like me to. 
Looking forward to seeing you in the castle.

Tracyhatching_chick

Hi Lynn - I am one of the iOS Consortium members, along with Miss Tracy and Debbie. I’ve sent you an invitation, as well. 

When I got my first iPad four or five years ago, I went looking for a new game to play on it. That’s how I found Midnight Castle, and I haven’t looked back since! I think it’s a great platform for this game. 

~Catheryne 

misstracy22

Jan-5

Hi Catheryne 

Same here, I found MC 2014. Been here ever since. Funny thing is I‘m not sure how I would manage with a PC now.

Enjoy the fun Lynn.

See you all in the castle.

Tracyrelaxed