Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 220678 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-27

So frustrating to lose your game when you try to buy something to SUPPORT the game. I've heard it's happened to others too.

Sent you an invite from twinkle. It's my phone game

will send invite from my iPad game later TLB2

Yes, I found out how helpful friends can be. Didn't get any when I first started playing up to lvl 30 something before I dropped my iPad and had to start over. Good Luck!

I am happy to invite you as a new friend. Gifting about every 4-5 days. Have fun in the castle!

Eaglebeak904

Jan-28

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH TO ALL WHO SENT ME INVITES.  after so many years of not using “friends” to help with the game, it is truly a wonderful addition to the game. I see that quite a few of you guys are at level 90 something which tells me that you are very dedicated players and love this game.  I was also up around 90 something when my game froze, it was a lot of fun but I was outplaying the developers and had to wait sometimes months for new territory.  That should tell ya how much I love MC. 

Does anyone know when the next “room” or “event” begins?  which room will we be using?

I also keep running out of money when a room isn’t open.  Any suggestions?

Good Luck to all and again THANK YOU.

Pammy

Hi, Pammy, I’m glad you decided to give friends a try. My friends have helped me with information and support for both the game and the bumps in the road in life.

Usually, we will have a castle challenge between events. The next big event will be the spring event. We never know when an event will begin. Some players keep records and can tell you when the last few started, which gives us an idea.

The best thing about this game is that the developers try to keep it fresh, so we may get an advance in the game storyline between events. We will just have to wait and see!

Meanwhile, you can sell some inventory for coins, but be sure not to go below 20 on any item if possible, because the game gets stingy with items you are low on. You can also put a crafted item on your wish list that sells for a lot of coins, maybe some of your friends can help with that.

Eaglebeak904

Jan-29

Thanks for the advice Pirate lady.  I appreciate you taking e time out to respond.  I have some crafted items and not sure how I got them but was afraid to sell because I didn’t know if I acquired them for something I am gonna need now or in future.  What about the seasonal items like Halloween and now Xmas items?  Should I feel free to sell those all but around 20?  What about duplicate eggs?  I read something about an “egg roll”?  I did sell a few already because I needed cash and had already spent way too much $$$ on coins.  Also I am wondering how folks can get enough of the diamond shards to upgrade the furniture in the event rooms, 1500 shards and 20,000 coins???  I have 318 shards and 228 coins so you see my problem.

Thanks again and hope your day is going wonderfully.

Pammy

TJ (StarBlazes)

Jan-29

Hi Eaglebeak, it’s monotonous Work but the quickest way from what I have found in collecting shards is going back & forth from your private room to any other friends room and clicking on the butterfly’s They appear in each room every 3 mins or so. You won’t get a shard from every butterfly every time it’s random but if you invest enough time doing that daily especially during an event when your working through the event room HOS’s the shards can really pile up. As far as collecting coins outside of selling eggs etc... the very best way is just to do the rounds both HOS’s & puzzles you get up to 50 coins apiece once you max them. Puzzles you can accumulate coins & diamonds also try for exactly what you need as far as objects so I definitely would take advantage of them. 

datsalotta

Jan-29

Hi Pammy / Eaglebeak ((-:

I will send an invite. I have lots of friends, maybe too many, but always willing to help a diehard MC player  LOL. I check my pms regularly so if you need help and send me a pm I will get back to you with whatever info you need. I have been roamin' the Castle since Dec. 2014 so may have learned a trick or 2.

Take care. Have fun roundin' the Castle. I know I will

datsalotta

• Edited January 29, 2020 6:03 pm  by  datsalotta
KatieAn56

Jan-29

Hi Pammy,

Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate.  Hope to see ya in the castle!!

Pammy, The MC game guide is a good place to get all the info you need. Read it in small bites (or bytes?). 

Meanwhile, you can sell some of your inventory for coins or shards, but every player has their own strategy. You have to do what is right for you.

TJ gave you some great advice about the private rooms and puzzles! I forget about those sometimes.

The fun (and potentially frustrating) thing about MC is that every one can play their own way. The most important thing is that you have fun playing!

So try a few of the suggestions you see here, and try some things on your own to find out what brings you the most joy while playing!

Eaglebeak904

Jan-30

Thanks AGAIN to all who took time to respond not only in msgs but all the invites I have been getting since I posted I do need friends.  That tells me that there ALOT of friends out there who are there for us but prefer to stay a little incognito.  I can definitely vibe on that note, I myself in a lot of instances prefer to just help from the sidelines.  That just proves it takes all types to make this a happy castle.   Like the pun?  

any thanks all,

pammy