Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 251453 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Feb-22

The hard work was all you and Debbie - I just put it up so people could see it :)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-22

Oh please Kid, Tracy and I know the truth!! wink
I came up with the idea and vision for it...but as a card carrying member of the Technically Challenged Club (I may even qualify as running for President of aforementioned Club at any given moment in time),

Tracy, did the Artwork and Graphics and she brilliantly captured my vision, and then together she and I worked on it, tweaking and refining it for months.

Enter, you, Kidmagnet, our secret, not so secret, weapon, that I knew would be able to pull the entire concept together, tidy up and add the sparkly finishing touches...and transfer it here to Delphi for us. 

Without a doubt this was a collaborative effort at its finest!! And we cannot leave the fourth partner off in all of this, and that is Jennifer . She enthusiastically gave me the go ahead, when I told her of my idea, and even offered and explained to me ways to help once it was posted!! How awesome and supportive a hostess and friend is she?? 

So the accolades and kudos go to Tracy, Kidmagnet, and Jennifer...and rightfully so!! tadatadastars stars

On behalf of the Consortium, I am deeply indebted to all of you for giving us our “new , much needed facelift”,  and absolutely making us shine !! sparkles 
You can be my GLAM SQUAD any day of the week!! I am so very glad I have all of you on speed dial!! 

Hugs~ Debbie XOXO kissing_heart

KatieAn56

Feb-24

Hi Tracy,

I noticed you were red and was worried that something was wrong.  Glad it was just the internet and all is well with you and your beloved.  Missed you. Glad you are back!! heart_eyes

misstracy22

Feb-24

Thanks Katie,

I’m glad I’m back toowink

Take care, Tracyracehorse

L. Diana (LDiana)

Feb-29

To all my old & newer friends. I lost my game back in October. Was level 95 & had many friends. Kept getting promises to rebuild - never happened. 
tody I finally downloaded the game again again and had a brand new one starting from the very beginning. 

desperately need friends!

playing once again as L.Diana. I’d code i2779026

have missed everyone so!

KatieAn56

Feb-29

Hi LDiana,

Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate.  I still have you showing green on my game your last 3 digits 131. I will keep that one in my list of friends in case you get it back.  Welcome back to the castle!!

Kate

• Edited February 29, 2020 9:21 pm  by  KatieAn56
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Mar-1

Welcome back!! Got your new ID.

Try contacting BF with your old and new ID to see if they can transfer your game

misstracy22

Mar-1

Hi,

Sent an invite, see you soon in the castle.

Take care, Tracykoala