Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 241105 views.
L. Diana (LDiana)

Feb-29

To all my old & newer friends. I lost my game back in October. Was level 95 & had many friends. Kept getting promises to rebuild - never happened. 
tody I finally downloaded the game again again and had a brand new one starting from the very beginning. 

desperately need friends!

playing once again as L.Diana. I’d code i2779026

have missed everyone so!

KatieAn56

Feb-29

Hi LDiana,

Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate.  I still have you showing green on my game your last 3 digits 131. I will keep that one in my list of friends in case you get it back.  Welcome back to the castle!!

Kate

• Edited February 29, 2020 9:21 pm  by  KatieAn56
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Mar-1

Welcome back!! Got your new ID.

Try contacting BF with your old and new ID to see if they can transfer your game

misstracy22

Mar-1

Hi,

Sent an invite, see you soon in the castle.

Take care, Tracykoala

Flootie

Mar-1

Glad you are up and running again, but I, too, thought everything was ok as your old number has got a green light. 
Welcome back, my friend

Shroomie

iBiff

Mar-1

Hi LDiana, we weren't friends before since I only joined up here in December but I've sent you an invite and will be happy to help out.

• Edited March 1, 2020 9:56 pm  by  iBiff
CindyK65

Mar-2

L.Diana, Sent invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games.

Will send you an invite in a few minutes. Happy you got your game going again. Hopefully they can move your game to the new ID.

L. Diana (LDiana)

Mar-5

Thanks everyone I’ve added you to my friends list.. thanks to a suggestion here I asked if they would transfer my old game to my new id #.... THEY DID!

the only thing that didn’t transfer was my friends so you all & those I could remember to invite - I really still need you!

most importantly I since I have my level back & with nearly 5 years of playing, I have loads of inventory and cash to buy when needed. 

I’M SO EXCITED! heart_eyes

So happy for you! See you in the castle!