Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 299002 views.
CatLowe

4/29/20

Hi Flootie, thanks so much for your quick reply and the invite! I do need postcards / keys.  For some reason in my game lately I’m always short of the little Casks for the Airship.  I have over 100 on all the other airship items but it has repeatedly called for casks.

Yes, I am a life-long Cat Mom, 5 inside and a feral community of black cats outside that I feed and have been trying to trap,neuter,release. I’m also a diehard Queen fan. I’m sure you know Freddie Mercury was also a cat-lover!  I also have a small pond with Koi.

Do you have pets?

Hi CatLowe / Felina M. Welcome back! 

I sent you an invite. I mostly am just doing the ice breath (IB) swap - you do not need to gift me IBs. Sometimes I’ll put other items in my wish list, if you need gift credits.

By the way, the JustJohn friend is from the game, it is not a real person, and is automatically added as a friend to everyone in the game. Your gifts are wasted to him, but will count as gifts if you need those credits.

take care and be well.

regards,

sinbad raising_hand

Flootie

4/29/20

You’re very welcome. I, too, love Queen and all things Freddie Mercury. Fabulous band, great front man, excellent song writer. He kept Koi as well as his beloved cats. Shame he left us far too soon. I do love every single kind of animal, but my furries are 2 rescue dogs. That’s why I have Dog Bloke as my avatar

Happy to help anytime

CatLowe

4/29/20

Thank you For the welcome and the invite, Sinbad.  Thanks too for the info about justjohn.  I was sending quest items!  Now I’ll just send tickets.

Should I add my name/ID number to the “Master List” to hopefully get more friends for exchanging postcards & quest items? Right now I’m working on one of Trina’s quests for eight postcards and I need some for crafting pets.

Another person is on my friend list but now I’m wondering if ‘she’ is also an auto-added friend since her room is set on Halloween (no active HOS) and the only “needed” items listed are pet eggs!

*** Shroomie, thanks so much for the airship chest, I just used my last one! 
Thank you both for the help and info.  

CatLowe

4/29/20

So cool we have a lot in common Flootie!  Much to my husband’s dismay I’m a nature/animal lover in the extreme.  For months now I’ve been “training” the cats, raccoons and skunks to get along when they come on my deck to feed!  It’s going great so far, but I go through several packs of cookies every week!smile

Hi CatLowe and you are welcome.

re - getting more friends: this particular thread is the best place to get iOS friends. I am sure more people will respond over the next day or so. Suggest you scroll back through this thread for other people’s request for friends and send them a friend request in the game.

There are people who are members of “the consortium”. They collect items from people who have extras and help out people like yourself who need certain things for quests, pets, etc. There is a forum section for info on this group, and one of the threads is where you can post a request for help. They will get you hooked up with consortium friends.

re - adding your name/ID number to the “Master List” - it’s good to be on the list for reference purposes.

re - Another person is on my friend list with her room set on Halloween (no active HOS): there is only one system auto-added friend (JustJohn), so my guess is that person is no longer an active player. Each friend has a green (active) or red (inactive) person head icon in the top left corner of their entry in the list. Sending gifts to red flagged friends is also wasted gifts.

Regards,

sinbad raising_hand

Flootie

4/29/20

Love the idea of getting all the animals to eat together peacefully. I live in UK, so sadly no raccoons or skunks on my doorstep.

JustJohn is the only auto-added friend, so If you want to query your “new friend” a good way is to create a post with title something like:

‘Does anybody know“ and then say something like, for example

“does anybody know Shroomie  I.d. ending 6911”

always put last 4 digits. I think it’s mentioned in the Code of Conduct in the discussions bit on the left hand side of the screen. I’m sure someone will see my ramblings and explain things a lot better than I have, but hope you get the gist of what I mean.

CatLowe

4/30/20

Lots of helpful info and suggestions, thanks Sinbad.  The player in question is green but as I said,  fixed on Halloween room without a HOS and wish list is flop-eared puppy egg and Phoenix egg.  I’ll try sending invites to others who have recently posted.

Which room should I leave open for Friends? Does it matter?  IIRC Spring room 2 has three scenes and room 4 only has 1.

CatLowe

4/30/20

Flootie, I live in a wooded area so I get all sorts of wild visitors on my deck, including bears.  I can post some pics (if allowed here) if someone will tell me how to post them.

Love your doggie avatars!

Thanks for the tip on queries about specific members wink.

Does any know Candy with ID ending in 4482?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

4/30/20

Hi CatLowe. I have 2 ios games. iPad and iPhone. I will send invites.

TLB2 and Twinkle. Welcome!