Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 283045 views.
12Hunter

May-6

Hi. Trying to add friends to game i2329321. Name is Sleuth. Play occasionally. Used to play a lot then bought another iPad and used it more often. Thanks

I am more then happy to send you a friend request! relaxed

Debbie 

Flootie

May-6

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite. 

Best wishes

misstracy22

May-6

Hi, 

I’ve also sent an invite, welcome.

Take care, Tracyhatching_chick

Hi again Hunter!!

I am sending you a PM!! 
Please look for it, in the upper right hand corner, their are two grey boxes, when you have  PM’s, one of them will be colored orange with a number inside indicating the number of unread messages. 
(Just providing complete information information incase you were not already aware!! wink )

Also, if you are able not yet  listed on our Master List, here is the link: 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/561

Please just leave your information there, and the fantabulous Chilpep (Hi Chili !!), will make sure you are added at the next revision!! I think you will find it rather helpful!! 

Hope you’re staying safe and well!! Looking forward to your acceptance of my invite as you indicated and please let me know how else I may be of help or assistance to you at anytime!!

Debbie 

CC to chilpep
misstracy22

May-12

Hi Debbie, 

Sorry this post has two things. 
Firstly, I already have our wonderful Bajon on my friends list. So sorry for the re invite. I shall try and remember to check first. I just so love helping those I can. I get a bit over enthusiastic. blush
Secondly, I noticed just before I posted this, my number of posts was ‘666’ smiling_imp I can’t believe I’ve posted so many times. Also bit spooky number! I wasn’t sure where to post that. So kidnapped this post.

Always take care, 

Tracy kissing_heart

RiverLady55

May-13

Hi. Sent you an invite. I play every day and live it.

RiverLady55

May-13

Hi. Sent you an invite. I play as RiverLady and love this game.

cheers

sandy

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-13

Tracy,

So thrilled and ecstatic blush that you already have Bajon on your Friends List!! WTG!!  And being one step ahead of the rest of us!!

As for your post being # 666 smiling_imp....well what can I say, I remember reading some of your first posts!! So perhaps post a few more to increase that number in short order!! LOL wink

Hugs, be safe and well ~ Debbie  XOXO 

misstracy22

May-13

Thanks Debbie, 

Hope my post are improving. 
This counts as another one, so I’m safe againwink
Keep safe and take care,

Hug back, xxx