Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 299900 views.
marbur220

Sep-28

If you are still in need of friends whenMC is working again (both my games are dead), send an invite.  I’ve been playing since almost the beginning and am always willing to share my inventory.

My apologies to all my MCfriends who haven’t received a gift since MC crashed on me

Stay well...Namaste

Marianne

marbur220 - i1508266

Thanks!  I have accepted your request

Still no resolution for my original game. I think that my game shows I started in July of 2014. I started a new game on my iPhone but uine your games are both dead I'll wait until this is resolved. 

Hi Lynn, I have sent you an invitation. Welcome back!

~Catherine (Consortium)

Fallonit

Oct-5

Hello friends,

I tried to update and lost my game and have submitted a ticket. In the meantime I’ve started a new game and would love some friends. It may just be temporary until I get my game back or may be forever. My lost game is                    Lisa F IB Swap i2630962

My temporary game name and number are below and I would love any and all friends.

Where is my GAME i2806822

I hope to see you around the castle. 
SYATC

~Lisa

Flootie

Oct-5

Hi Lisa,

My player name is Shroomie and have sent an invite. 

best wishes

Savina (Savina1)

Oct-5

Hey Carlie,

We are all ready friends - here’s an invitation for you  love_letter
Hope you and your family are doing well.

Savina  penguin

Savina (Savina1)

Oct-5

Hi Lisa,

Don’t lose hope - I lost my game last year transferring to my new iPad. It’s devastating I know. 
I have sent you an invitation  love_letter 
See you in this Castle 

Savina 

marbur220

Oct-6

I also sent you an invite...my player name is marbur220
???? Marianne
Fallonit

Oct-6

Many thanks for the invites! 
Savina, I appreciate the kind words. Did you get anything recovered or did you start from scratch? I was only missing a dozen or so achievements:-( and I so miss all my pets. 

SYATC

~Lisa