Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 300404 views.
BooKitty89

Oct-6

Susan, I just invited you.  I play as Twitch.

BooKitty89

Oct-6

Carlie, I just invited you.  I play as Twitch.

BooKitty89

Oct-6

Marbur, I just invited you.  I play as Twitch.

Hi Savina,

Yes doing well just hoping they can get my other game up and running.  Thinking of getting a new iPad as I am wondering if that is the sole issue.  I have accepted your invite on my new game.  Thanks!

Carlie

Thanks, BooKitty89!  

Carlie

butch53

Oct-6

Just sent an invite.  Wow, you are a real early adopter, considering your user number.  most people today have 7 digit numbers.  You with 5 are 100 thousand users earlier than most.  I play as Jim J (i572228)

butch53

Oct-6

I sent everyone who requested friends an invite (jim j i572228)

WelshShelley

Oct-10

Hi Everyone,

Finally I am back storming the Castle. YAHOOOOOO

Missed you all and having a whole lot of fun.

I am just sorting out the latest update etc etc.

I also went to see if anyone has deleted me, (don't blame you if you did) coz of my long absence.

I did notice, just before the BIG Glitch, I had in My Friends, New Request Box,  was April lost gm i2 - 5 ID No. ****668 request me as a friend, this I said yes to. April 668 is on level 22.

Can April ****668 or anyone confirm, that my Friend - April. Stay Safe E - 1 ID No ****350 is the same person.

If it is you April, I see your new game requires just 2 items, which one is the most important at the moment, so I can help you out. Don't want anything in return.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

datsalotta

Oct-11

Hey WelshShelley !!

Was just looking at you last night in the Social Page and wondered how long you were going to be away.

Good Luck and have fun with the update. YAHOOOOO

datsalotta

• Edited October 11, 2020 12:36 pm  by  datsalotta
WelshShelley

Oct-11

Hi Datsa,

I am having a whole lotta fun grin

I am so pleased I am now back in, as the whole southern area of Wales is in Lockdown. I can take madam Dog for a walk, which is ok, as sometimes I don't see a soul, and if I do up comes the mask.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley