Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 298383 views.

Hi Savina,

Yes doing well just hoping they can get my other game up and running.  Thinking of getting a new iPad as I am wondering if that is the sole issue.  I have accepted your invite on my new game.  Thanks!

Carlie

Thanks, BooKitty89!  

Carlie

butch53

Oct-6

Just sent an invite.  Wow, you are a real early adopter, considering your user number.  most people today have 7 digit numbers.  You with 5 are 100 thousand users earlier than most.  I play as Jim J (i572228)

butch53

Oct-6

I sent everyone who requested friends an invite (jim j i572228)

WelshShelley

Oct-10

Hi Everyone,

Finally I am back storming the Castle. YAHOOOOOO

Missed you all and having a whole lot of fun.

I am just sorting out the latest update etc etc.

I also went to see if anyone has deleted me, (don't blame you if you did) coz of my long absence.

I did notice, just before the BIG Glitch, I had in My Friends, New Request Box,  was April lost gm i2 - 5 ID No. ****668 request me as a friend, this I said yes to. April 668 is on level 22.

Can April ****668 or anyone confirm, that my Friend - April. Stay Safe E - 1 ID No ****350 is the same person.

If it is you April, I see your new game requires just 2 items, which one is the most important at the moment, so I can help you out. Don't want anything in return.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

datsalotta

Oct-11

Hey WelshShelley !!

Was just looking at you last night in the Social Page and wondered how long you were going to be away.

Good Luck and have fun with the update. YAHOOOOO

datsalotta

• Edited October 11, 2020 12:36 pm  by  datsalotta
WelshShelley

Oct-11

Hi Datsa,

I am having a whole lotta fun grin

I am so pleased I am now back in, as the whole southern area of Wales is in Lockdown. I can take madam Dog for a walk, which is ok, as sometimes I don't see a soul, and if I do up comes the mask.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

marbur220

Oct-11

Hi, Welsh Shelley!

April ****668 is now April Oops i2-50 - still at level 22.  I believe she had an issue with her game too.  My main game was dead in the water for almost 2 weeks and one of my games has yet to come back to life.

Have fun in the castle...send an invite if your need more friends or even just an event friend.  If you’re doing the Ice Breath swap, I’m up for that as well.  My id is i1508266 and I play as marbur220.

Glad you can get out to walk the pup.  Have to admit that living on a barrier island has its advantages (not too many people) but the disadvantage is always being in the path of an Atlantic hurricane.

WelshShelley

Oct-12

Hi Marianne,

Thanks for the info on April.

She has just put up a message for me on her Friends list. Such a shame when you get as far as she did (just like us) then everything goes pear shaped.

I have sent you a friend request.

I'm hoping to get my gifts sent out tomorrow, just catching up on everything at the moment here in the Castle.

Do you know what has happened to Druid (Tia)? Have they had problems also?

I don't want to delete My Friends, if their Ipads/phones are having problems.

There are though people on my friend's list who haven't played since last Xmas. So maybe it is time to delete them.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

judeseattle

Oct-13

Judeseattle says “think we’re friends