Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 301094 views.
judeseattle

Oct-13

Judeseattle says “think we’re friends

judeseattle

Oct-13

Judeseattle says”think we’re friends

BooKitty89

Oct-13

Sure are.  Thank you.  BooKitty

Yay!  My game has been restored. However I have lost all my friends so if you can please invite me!  My number is i2353984 and I play as Carlie. Thanks in advance!

Well that was funkie!  I reopened my game and everyone is there. Now I’m really happy. 

marbur220

Oct-13

Hi, WelshShelley!

As far as I can tell Druid is on a break but I do know that lots of folks had issues.  I’m considering going through my ‘friends’ also and deleting the people that no longer appear to be playing but I’m going to wait until the Halloween event and then mark those that never change their room.

I never did get my one game back. It fortunately, it was at a fairly low level and on an old iPad so it may no longer be supported by MC.  Waiting to hear back from them.

Have a great day,

teach5252

Oct-16

TinyFaerie said:

I have been playing this game for many years and it has crashed several times.  It just happened again and I am in need of friends.  I am listed under teach5252 and my new friend code is i2805456.  I gift often when I am up and running.  Looking forward to “meeting” you.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-19

Seeking iOS Friends and Players, for a dear friend who lost most of her friends during the “glitch”. 

She is a wonderful player as well as a sweet friend. She needs friends, both for regular gifting and most definitely with the upcoming Event!! 

If you PM me and are able to befriend this lovely ladydancer, I will provide you with the Game ID information necessary.

Thank you so very much in advance for all of your help!!

I am truly grateful!!

Stay safe and well!! 

Debbie two_hearts ~ Consortium Leader 

butch53

Oct-21

I have decided that since I purchased a new ipad to get upgraded, my old ipad was wishing for something to do.  I have a new ID (butch C I2808893)  and need friends!