Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 298424 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-22

Hi Butch (Jim J) and Teach5252....so very nice to “meet you!! 
I have sent invitations to both of you and you have accepted, so you are officially on my Friends List.

WELCOME!! winkcouple

Please do make sure our Master List is updated to reflect the changes with your additional game information here...by simply clicking the link I have provided, the stupendous Chilpep will get it at the next revision. 
http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

If I may be of any other help please never hesitate to contact me, either in the Consortium Thread or by PM. 
Hope you are both staying safe and well!!

Debbie two_hearts

Flootie

Oct-22

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite.

best wishes

misstracy22

Oct-22

Hi, 

I’ve sent an invite, if you still want any more friends. 

Tracy - consortium rainbow

Pamnight0wl

Oct-22

Hello all,

I just did the update and I can not open the game now. It just makes a flash and reverts to my desktop screen. I read at the zendesk help site to delete the game and redownload. Doing the same thing after restarting iPad and downloading game. Any help you would offer is greatly appreciated.

pamnight0wl

Pamnight0wl

Oct-22

Please how did you get your game back?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-22

Go to your APP store click on your updates. DO not delete your game.

Try that update before doing anything else

Pamnight0wl

Oct-23

Hi, that’s what I did that created this problem. App Store said to update after I did so my game will not even load. At the help center it said to delete the game and redownload but that didn’t fix it. Now I’m waiting for them to reply but in this forum it seems to indicate I could be waiting for a long time for an answer, if I get an answer at all. So I reached out here in hopes some of you could tell me how you got your games back.

VickiY

Oct-25

Hi Carlie, I sent you a friend request if you still want extra people (rooms for events). I don't need gifts. Vicki.

pmrn

Nov-1

Hi DI,

I would like to add you as a friend for the game. My ID i1474996. 
        Thanks pmrn

pmrn

Nov-1

Hi,

I am also new to the forum, have been playing MC several years. I would like to add you as a friend. My ID i1474996  pmrn