Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 296434 views.
VickiY

Oct-25

Hi Carlie, I sent you a friend request if you still want extra people (rooms for events). I don't need gifts. Vicki.

pmrn

Nov-1

Hi DI,

I would like to add you as a friend for the game. My ID i1474996. 
        Thanks pmrn

pmrn

Nov-1

Hi,

I am also new to the forum, have been playing MC several years. I would like to add you as a friend. My ID i1474996  pmrn

pmrn

Nov-1

Di

I have you in my castle,but you are not showing up as my friend. It still says invited. Do you know how I can complete the invitation

pmrn

Nov-1

I rebooted the game and I sent you a gift

pmrn

Nov-1

Thanks,sent you a gift

misstracy22

Nov-1

Hi, 

Welcome to the forum. I’m Tracy. Would you like another friend? I’ll send an invite, if you don’t just delete it. 
I’m one of the consortium members.

MissTracy tropical_fish

pmrn

Nov-1

Absolutely, thanks

misstracy22

Nov-2

You’re welcome. 
Just in case nobody has suggested it, try putting a post of your information here:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/586

So that you become part of our “Master List “. Chilpep will enter your info at the next revision and then you may get more friend invites being accepted. As some players are a little wary of anyone not on the official list. 

Anything I can help with please do ask. See you storming the castle.

Tracy bee