Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 326077 views.
iBiff

Nov-4

So, I'm bad at keeping up with the forum, but I hope I've been a good friend in the game.

If anyone is in need of friends for the event, especially those wishing more rooms, I'd be happy to accept invitations.  I won't promise regular gifting to new friends as I already have more active friends than I can gift daily as it is. If you have a special need for gifts feel free to PM me.

It has been my practice in previous events to attempt to cycle through all that season's rooms, changing approximately every 8 hours (with the gifting rollover), though I'm far from perfect at keeping the schedule.

My friend code is i2496774

Thanks everyone, I love the game and it's been even better since I found the forum.

-IBiff

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi teach5252....sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi butch53...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi...if you would like more friends, I sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi Carlie....sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

sloopy268

Nov-7

I too cycle the event rooms. I hope you don’t mind I have sent you an invite. I don’t need gifts just the event rooms.

Sloopy 

MoTom61

Nov-7

To my friends playing on iPad:

Don’t know if I’m doing this right, but if any are short on ghost traps, I have plenty.  Not so much on PC game.  Candy and pumpkins are also also abundant!  Finally figured how to update the game - it’s different than for PC.  Had to do it manually and there’s no notifications.  
Had no wish list for the longest, but then I noticed there were no seasonal inventory for the newest spring pets, so am asking for flower baskets and painted eggs, but please- only if you’ve got your pets!  Some have already responded and Thank You!

Best wishes to all and be safe!  MoTom75

vassinii

Nov-9

Just sent an invite. I am playing a new game since the loss of my first...so sad. But started new one with my id 2807782 , name 2vassii

valerie.

butch53

Nov-9

Interesting starting over, the different HOS that change (I do not remember when the change, I am assuming when the Mystery chamber is "fixed".  Having the knowledge of what to expect, and the added benefits of the puzzles and more friends that when I was on my first quest. 

PS, My first game is still functional, I only started a second during the download "glitch" in the summer.  All good now.

vassinii

Nov-9

It is frustrating but am struggling on....this must mean I am an addict.