Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 323114 views.
vassinii

Nov-9

It is frustrating but am struggling on....this must mean I am an addict.

vassinii

Nov-9

My vassinii game crashed...still hopeful it will be recovered. Meanwhile started new game under 2vassii 2807782 and looking for a friend ... I do gifts

Flootie

Nov-9

Invite sent.  Sorry you’ve lost your game, was wondering when your red light was on. Do you want me to delete the old game? Or is there a chance you will get it back? Just let me know. 

best wishes

Shroomie

marbur220

Nov-9

vassinii....

If you still need friends, send me an invite.  

I play as marbur220 - id i1508266.  If anyone gifts me, I put it on my running list and gift back in some semblance of order - although occasionally it takes a day or two but you are not forgotten.

If you need items from previous events, I have a plethora of those and gladly gift them.  Have a good day and I hope you get your game back and keep me as a friend.

misstracy22

Nov-9

Hi, 

I’ve just discovered I might not have made a mistake. I have invited some new friends, then I noticed that Twitch a wonderful friend was in my invited box. So if you are reading this please, please accept me back. 
This has happen to someone else so, it maybe isn’t me. 

Tracy elephant

spiritlilly

Nov-10

I’m not sure if this is what happened, but sometimes I have accidentally hit the little garbage can that is with my friends name when scrolling through.  It sounds like you were the original inviter and they accidentally deleted you which would put you in their deleted list and them back in your invited list.  Hopefully Twitch will notice and invite you back.  

vassinii

Nov-11

I tried to invite you but somehow couldn’t. PLEASE try me at 2vassii . My # is 2807782.

I gift too in the manner you describe!

vassinii

Nov-11

I remain hopeful that the zen people can retrieve it. Do not delete yet!

Moonki

Nov-11

Hi Valerie; I sent you an invite - I play as Suzanne. I gift in order -15 gifts a day and it takes a couple of days to go through my friends. Hope you accept. Moonki 

Flootie

Nov-11

Ok. Fingers crossed