Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 323699 views.
vassinii

Nov-11

I remain hopeful that the zen people can retrieve it. Do not delete yet!

Moonki

Nov-11

Hi Valerie; I sent you an invite - I play as Suzanne. I gift in order -15 gifts a day and it takes a couple of days to go through my friends. Hope you accept. Moonki 

Flootie

Nov-11

Ok. Fingers crossed

marbur220

Nov-11

Hi!

Invite sent!  See you in the castle...

GalexiMoon

Nov-14

We are looking for some friends. You don’t need to play every day but definitely looking for people that play the events and changes the personal rooms to the current event. Thanks

i2241739 - Violet

i2257823 - Rue

Flootie

Nov-15

Hi my player name is Shroomie and sent invites to you. I’m changing the Halloween room every day for everyone to have a fair crack at getting what they need/want.  Although I have a wish list, gifting isn’t necessary. 

Hope you both accept.

Best wishes

Moonki

Nov-15

I’ll send you both invites. I play daily, and change my event room when I start each day -in order, 1-2-3-1. My I’d is i1952977 and I play as Suzanne 

marbur220

Nov-15

Hi!

If you’re still in need of friends, feel free to send me an invite.  I play as marbur220 (i1508266).  I always have an event room open swapping when there are multiple and gift in some semblance of order received (but gifting is not necessary - your choice.)

Have fun and forget the horrors of 2020...

vassinii

Nov-16

Thank you!

btw my ticket came up at BF-MC on Nov 11 and I answered their questions about my game, and lo and behold on Nov 14 my vassinii game was retrieved. That initial game supplanted my 2vassii game which is why you see me now as vassinii. So I look forward to more contented hours of playing MC!

vassinii

Nov-16

Good news! BF-MC found my game after I answered some questions and sent info. Back in the game as vassinii!

Valerie.