Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 323123 views.
Moonki

Nov-15

I’ll send you both invites. I play daily, and change my event room when I start each day -in order, 1-2-3-1. My I’d is i1952977 and I play as Suzanne 

marbur220

Nov-15

Hi!

If you’re still in need of friends, feel free to send me an invite.  I play as marbur220 (i1508266).  I always have an event room open swapping when there are multiple and gift in some semblance of order received (but gifting is not necessary - your choice.)

Have fun and forget the horrors of 2020...

vassinii

Nov-16

Thank you!

btw my ticket came up at BF-MC on Nov 11 and I answered their questions about my game, and lo and behold on Nov 14 my vassinii game was retrieved. That initial game supplanted my 2vassii game which is why you see me now as vassinii. So I look forward to more contented hours of playing MC!

vassinii

Nov-16

Good news! BF-MC found my game after I answered some questions and sent info. Back in the game as vassinii!

Valerie.

vassinii

Nov-16

Back in my game as vassinii.....I think I regained everything....but lost all my 2vassii stuff....but not objecting now after a month as a newbie.

so, you are playing with vassinii, i2470187.

Happy playing!

Valerie

vassinii

Nov-16

TY.   I am back as vassinii and look forward to continuing at my old level.

Valerie

vassinii

Nov-16

Back in the game as vassinii. Yahoo!

vassinii

Nov-16

Jumped around for joy on Saturday aft on receiving the news that my game was retrieved.

I think the scenes are much prettier in the 100 series don’t you?

Happy playing!

Valerie

Flootie

Nov-16

Woo-Hoo!!!  Well pleased for you, love. xx

Absolutely love the graphics MC has. So detailed. I’m rotating Halloween rooms on a daily basis. But, if you need anything specific, put it on your wish list and I’ll see what I can do.