Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 326598 views.
DevilinWales

Nov-26

Hi

my profile is being updated now !!!

hopefully it arrives once done

thanks

Paul

Flootie

Nov-26

Great! Fingers crossed.

Although I have a wish list up, gifting isn’t necessary. I send gifts A-Z whether I receive them or not, and am currently on a 14 day-ish turn around.

Hope you’re back in the game.

CindyK65

Nov-26

I will send an invite to my CindyK game and my old WitchyWoman game. I also gift daily. I don’t always have a WL b/c of catching up on my gifting. 
WitchyWoman is currently gifting, but not accepting gifts. I’m unable to update this old iPad, but am keeping the game b/c friends can use it to visit event rooms. I will probably change the name after BF has moved it to my phone.

If there is anything you need help, please let me know anytime! CindyK

marbur220

Nov-26

Hi, DevilinWales!

If you’re still in need of friends, send an invite to i1508266.  I play as marbur220.  I gift 15x/day and return gifts in some semblance of order received.  If you just need the 3HOS room open to build your inventory, that’s ok too but I am more than willing to add you to my gifting list - current gift return time is about 3 days.

Have a wonderful day!

RiverLady55

Nov-29

Hi. I lost me game 2 months ago and just today got it back.   O friends though.  Please, any iOS players, I gift often so add me if you like, new Id is i2806941, I play as RiverLady

thanks. Sure missed this game

sandy

Dear Sandy:

just added your new game, delete old? Consortium can help you. Work busy for me in hospital...will gift you as able.

glad to see you backblush

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-29

I have already sent you an invite, as my dear friend Crystal mentioned, the Consortium is more then happy to help you in any way possible!!

I am just waiting for your acceptance to my friends list! 
Please do let us know how we may be of assistance!!

So happy to see back in the Castle !! 
Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!!

Debbie~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

CindyK65

Nov-29

Sent invite to my CindyK game

• Edited December 4, 2020 11:16 am  by  CindyK65
RiverLady55

Nov-29

Hi, yes, the old game is no more but the techs gave me back everything except friends. So glad, 60 days was too long without Midnight Castle. 

Grandmasix

Nov-29

Hi sandy,

my name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6.  I’m sending you an invite and hopefully you will accept!  Through personal experience rebuilding a good group of friends isn’t always easy.  It seems like many friends have turned red in the past few months.  Would love to be gifting you soon.