Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 581876 views.
Larian (Eredain)

Mar-7

Hope I'm posting in the right place. I just added MC to my iPad since the PC part is at a stand still until the next update. If you need friends, please feel free to add me, ID is i2832548.

I did go back a few pages and sent invites to several of you already (hope nobody minds).

Thank you,

Happy to help where I can! Don’t worry if you don’t play for a while, I completely understand! And I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I think most (if not all) of us have lost cherished people. I try to focus on happy memories and I find that work helps me stay grounded. Take care of yourself and stay safe!

jamebo

Mar-12

When I can play it serves as a distraction.  During the day I have my work but nights are the hardest when there’s too much time to think.  One’s life is completely changed after the death of someone as close as a spouse.  “They” say it gets easier in time, and I know this must be true because that level of grief is unendurable for very long.  In one of his novels author Dean Koontz wrote something to the effect that grief is in direct proportion to the love you had for the deceased.  How true this is.

i appreciate your supportive words.

HulioT

Apr-5

I have sent you an invite.relaxed

KatieAn56

Apr-5

Hi Tandelyn,   Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate.  Hope to see ya in the castle!!

• Edited April 5, 2022 10:08 am  by  KatieAn56
Dexter81

Apr-28

hi

I have brought a new ipad and my  Id is i2682689

• Edited April 28, 2022 6:52 pm  by  Dexter81
Tandelyn

Apr-29

Hiya Dexter, sent you an invite! I’m also still accepting friend requests. Id is i2837621 relieved

datsalotta

Apr-29

Sent an invite…new friend

datsalotta

Linda62 (Kingo62)

Apr-30

Hi Dexter81. 

Just sent you an invite.

Happy gaming an see you roun the Castlerainbow.

Linda (Kingo62).