Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 608225 views.
misstracy22

Jul-8

Hi everyone, 

I’m saying hello from sunny uk. Hopping everyone is having fun with the SE and CC. Not struggling too much with the tiny objects in the new spring room and catching those pesky floaters. 

I’m collecting spare eggs for those in need. So if anyone has spare on their shelves. I’ll gladly take them gently away in my basket. 

I’ve also had a spring clean. Yes, I’m an idiot. I spring cleaned in the middle of summer and during events. So I’m asking if I’ve accidentally deleted you please please send an invitation and I’ll get right onto to it. Apologises, I sometimes get carried away.

Hugs, sunflower

Tracy

RITA965

Jul-11

Hi Linda,

I will add Linda62, welcome friend.

My ID is i2052767, game name is Rita, and a regular since 2015ish?

LOVE M.C., play and gift often but rarely visit the forum these days …just thought I’d wander the castle, curious why some of my friends have no “private room”?

enjoy!

Rita

Linda62 (Kingo62)

Jul-11

Hi Rita, and thank you for the invitation.

Always happy to have new friends.

I guess the rooms aspect of the game may not appeal to some people, whereas I love all aspects of the game, and yes, I’m fully in touch with my inner child and love the magic of the game. (lol).

Happy gaming and see you ‘round the castle.

Linda

RITA965

Jul-11

Hey Linda, you are most welcome!

Understand what you are saying about the rooms but didn’t think anyone wouldn’t want one? The rooms are an easy way to build inventory during events and fun redecorating.

I have around 90 friends and 26 do not have private rooms. Quite a few are at high levels? I am curious but also a bit obsessive compulsive?

I love ALL aspects as well!

see you ‘round the castle!

Rita

• Edited July 11, 2022 2:07 pm  by  RITA965
misstracy22

Jul-12

Hi Rita, 

My name is Tracy and I’m one of the consortium team. Would you like another friend? I’m presently rotating Spring Rooms 2 and 6. When I remember that is. 

Hugs, Tracybeetle

prettyfeisty

Jul-12

Hi!  Recently started a new game after a long hiatus... friend code i2842922, please add me!  I need lots of friends. :)

datsalotta

Jul-12

Hey prettyfeisty !!

Just now sent U an invite. Have FUN roamin' the Castle

datsalotta

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-12

Sent you invite from Twinkle iphone game. Will get the iPad game later. We were friends on PC

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-12

Sent invite from Twinkle.

Will get my iPad game TLB2 later.

Welcome back

misstracy22

Jul-13

Hi,

When I’m done here. I’ll being scooting along to the castle. I’ll send an invite as soon as. Looking forward to having you as a friend. I’ve cc’d Catheryne to. Who is another of our consortium team. Hope that’s ok. I’m sure you’ll get an invitation from Catheryne too. 

Hugs, Tracy dolphin