Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 98948 views.
middie63

May-16

Hi I have been playing for a few years now but would love some friends as I only have 3 my ID is i1156138 my name is middie63

attie1234

May-16

Hi!  Is your game name Ange?  I will send you a friends request. Welcome & Have fun playing! bouquet Attie

• Edited May 17, 2019 8:42 am  by  attie1234
KatieAn56

May-17

Received invite from Playerpz Level 91. Does anyone know this player?

CindyK65

May-17

Middle,

I sent invites from my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. I am happy to have you as a gifting friend, if you want. I return all gifts, but may take a day or two. My WW game is trying to open Room 1 for a few hours  every day, but don't have a schedule for when that is, Usually after reset, but could be later. Please let me know if there is anything that you need help with.  CindyK

Sent you an invitation. blush 

Druid cactus

I don’t, Kate, & they’re not in the Master List. I’d exercise caution…

KatieAn56

May-17

Thank you Druid. I couldn't find them in the list or any posts on here.  Appreciate your answering. 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-17

Does anyone know Mauigirl HHT, Level 62?  I got an invite but I can’t find her in the IOS list, nor are there any posts.  I think HHT stands for Helping Hand Team.  Does anyone know her?

AuntieRoo

May-17

Hi Oodie,

Mauigirl HHT has been a friend in my game since last August.No problems.HHT is something to do with Facebook but as I do not use Facebook that it about all I know.

• Edited May 17, 2019 4:37 pm  by  AuntieRoo