Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 114275 views.
In reply toRe: msg 634

Hi, I received an invite from ArchieBears, level 28, ID ends in 3334. Anyone know this player? Thanks.

Hi Lady P, 

ArchieBears Dad is my baby game on hubby’s iPad - me, myself and I. 

Were swapping ice breaths etc.

(Sharon) 

mecsjh1

Jul-10

Hi!  New here, but have been playing for awhile.  I hope to learn more here and make some friends.

My player ID is i2341481 I’m at level 71.  

I play every day, unless I’m very sick.  If I don’t have enough time to work on quests, I open the game long enough to send gifts to friends, use the Lucky Diamond Pay Table, spin the Fortune Wheel and send the Airship.

mecsjh1

Jul-10

I read that posting a Panda or Squirrel egg in the place you choose item you’d like as gifts can be beneficial.  I just don’t see how, in the pages of items you can choose, that you can choose a specific egg.  There is no info pop up on these items and no titles.

Any idea on how we can identify an egg to ask for?

AuntieRoo

Jul-10

Just type PAN...SQUI....or PHOE

in the white box that says Search then click the blue circle with a magnifying glass.The egg will appear.

You can do this for any item.

hye=Hyena’s Chain.

thic=Thicket Guard. etc.

KatieAn56

Jul-14

Hi, I received an invite from Izzy, Level 91, ID ends 1466...cannot find on IOS Masterlist.  Does anyone know this player?  thanks!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-14

Kate,

Sent you a message about this!!

Debbie