Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 169621 views.
zaza3110

Aug-30

Hi Debbie,

i am zaza i2740845 ,

I was just looking for friends , it helps a lot....

Bless you all

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-30

Hi zaza!! blush

Despite the fact that you weren’t on the Master List here on the Forum, I went with my instincts as you are well aware, and accepted your invitation. I am so happy to have you as part of my friends couplelist. WELCOME!! You have made incredible progress in the past two two weeks!!

Thank you so much for posting this message!! You will gain many new friends this way and by posting here, https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/261/185 . By doing this step, you will be added to the Master List!! 

Also, if you need help or assistance with anything or have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Just send me a PM.  I am a member of the Consortium. I am always here to lend a helping hand or two wink, at any time!!

Debbie

CC to chilpep
zaza3110

Aug-30

Thank you ...

i will post there ...

i am in Holliday , playing this game is all I do...

thank you for assisting and for your kindness

misstracy22

Aug-30

Hi Zaza

I’ve sent an invite. If Debbie has sent an invite and you need friends. Then please may I help. If you need something that I can give you or help you with, then just let me know.

Welcome Tracy

zaza3110

Aug-30

Hi misstracy22,

Thank you very much...

Hi Tracy, I’ve accepted your invitation since you seem to know Debbie.  Can we add you to the Master Name List on IOS? If you look under that folder in the forum, there should be a “please add me” topic. 

~Catherine 

misstracy22

Aug-31

Thank you Catherine.

I’ll be happy to be added to the master list. It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. 

Thanks Tracy 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-31

Catherine,

Tracy is a very good friend of mine. two_women_holding_hands She has been so for quite a long time now. She is very generous, giving and always at the ready to lend a helping hand!! 

I greatly appreciate you accepting her invitation. Adding her name to the Master List is a fantastic suggestion, thank you so much for the assist!! wink

Hugs ~ Debbie 

misstracy22

Aug-31

Oh, Debbie made me blush. I just do what I can, and help friends in need.

Thanks to you both.

attie1234

Aug-31

Hi MissTracy, I have you as a friend on my Attie game (thank you for all your help) and have sent you an invite to my Benit game. I help others with the IB on that game and also the consortium. I look forward to helping you! bouquet Attie