Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 166913 views.

Hi Tracy, I’ve accepted your invitation since you seem to know Debbie.  Can we add you to the Master Name List on IOS? If you look under that folder in the forum, there should be a “please add me” topic. 

~Catherine 

misstracy22

Aug-31

Thank you Catherine.

I’ll be happy to be added to the master list. It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. 

Thanks Tracy 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-31

Catherine,

Tracy is a very good friend of mine. two_women_holding_hands She has been so for quite a long time now. She is very generous, giving and always at the ready to lend a helping hand!! 

I greatly appreciate you accepting her invitation. Adding her name to the Master List is a fantastic suggestion, thank you so much for the assist!! wink

Hugs ~ Debbie 

misstracy22

Aug-31

Oh, Debbie made me blush. I just do what I can, and help friends in need.

Thanks to you both.

attie1234

Aug-31

Hi MissTracy, I have you as a friend on my Attie game (thank you for all your help) and have sent you an invite to my Benit game. I help others with the IB on that game and also the consortium. I look forward to helping you! bouquet Attie

KatieAn56

Sep-1

Hi zaza....sent you an invite...My Player name is Kate.

TLB2 and red horse, sent invite August 26th....My player name is Kate...couldn't use that name on forum.  Last 4 #s ID 5253. Thanks!!!

misstracy22

Sep-1

Hi Attie

Thanks for helping me, too help others. Also thanks for being a very good friend to me. 

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Bit busy.

oh and I love the flowers.

thanks again Tracy 

zaza3110

Sep-3

Hi Kate ,

yes and I accepted ...

thank you for your support ...

zaza

KatieAn56

Sep-3

Hi zaza, you are most welcome for the invite. Thank you for accepting.  Glad I can help you! 

Izzywizzy12

Sep-5

Hi Jean.  My name is Izzy Wizzy but my avatar name is Belle.  I have reached the final level on my pc and have now started Midnight Castle on my ipad and, like you I need friends.  My id number is I2745720.  If there are any other players who need friends, please contact me. Many thanks and happy gaming.