Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 166540 views.
datsalotta

Oct-16

Hey Lorna

Will invite you tonight. Everyone needs alotta friends for the Special Events Private Rooms. I gift Event items for the Consortium. Have FUN in the Fall Event that will start soon. Be sure to open your spooky Hallowe'en Room. Thank you.

datsalotta

Abel123

Oct-17

I'll send you an invite.  I play daily and on level 35.  Started over recently and acquiring friends.

SAC (SACNC)

Oct-18

I always try to gift back, BUT sometimes they want items I do not have. 
If I could send a Thank You I would. 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-18

Hi SACNC!! 

The game is meant to be enjoyable and fun!! Not for everyone stressing out cold_sweat over Wishlists... although our gifts at some point it is appreciated if they are acknowledged.

There is a wonderful and very informative discussion with all different points of view all about gifting, you might like to take a few moments to read it.

You can find it here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2546/1

If I may do anything to be of any help or assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Just send me a PM. 

I hope you have a wonderful time with the FE maple_leaf fallen_leafear_of_ricewhich should be beginning momentarily!! Enjoy!! relaxed

Debbie 

SAC (SACNC)

Oct-18

Thank you for getting back with me.

I do have a question about the update for FE on a IPAD. I seem to be unable to do any updating. 
Is it possible there will be a update later for IOS? 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-18

The update for iOS was released yesterday.

If you go to the App Store, look under Midnight Castle and the latest version, the blue button next to where you would download it should say, “Update “. 

You might have to log in and out first of your iPad or iPhone to make sure everything is refreshed. 
If you have further issues finding it, one of our more technically savvy players will step in and be of assistance!!

Let us know if you are able to get the the update!! Good luck!! four_leaf_clover

Debbie 

K8ryn

Oct-19

Hi My ID is i311443 I'm at level 48 and love this game. 

Flootie

Oct-19

Hi K8ryn, my player name is Shroomie and I’ve sent an invite. Hope you accept