Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 325214 views.

I will add you in a few minutes, in case you still need friends. If not, feel free to not accept it. Have fun in the castle!

MoTom61

11/6/19

DorceAn:  What is your friend code?  Mine is i2040739.

MoTom65 (as oldplayer)

KatieAn56

11/6/19

Hi MoTom61,

I will send you an invite tonight (I'm on  central time so it will be around 7 pm. ) My player name is Kate and I hope to see ya in the castle!  I change my rooms between 8-9 am and 8-9 pm

attie1234

11/6/19

Hi MoTom!  I sent an invite to both of my games (Benit & Attie). Welcome and have fun!  dancer

FrostyBread

11/7/19

Hello friends!

I’ve been adding friends on the sly and finally made an account here :)

My friend code is i2722629. I gift when I am able to and switch around my spring rooms everyday. Would be happy to have new friends!

Flootie

11/7/19

My player name is Shroomie and I hope you accept my invite

Hi FrostyBread,

Your ingame name is showing as player when I type in that ID number. 

If you want to change your name in the game, just click on your avatar picture and then on the pencil below your avatar. Once there you can delete the name player and add anything of your choosing. 

Some people (me included) may be reluctant to add someone with the name player, because it can become really confusing. 

Hope this info helps

April : ) 

Hi FrostyBread,

Thank you so much for making the change to your in game name. Have sent you an invite.

FrostyBread

11/7/19

Hi April! I have changed my ingame name to FrostyBread now. Thanks for the heads up!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

11/8/19

I'll send an invite or two.. I hope you meant private rooms, not just Spring rooms! We are in Fall event now= 2 rooms.

Twinkle

TLB2