Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 261008 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

11/9/19

Sorry Debbie but this player is not on my list either.

Sorry, I don’t have this player on my list, either.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

11/9/19

Thank you Kate, Oodie, and Lady Pirate for responding!! kissing_heart

I appreciate your comments!!

Debbie

Sorry, not known to me either.

Do you happen to know a player named Whitesummer lvl 95.? 

attie1234

11/9/19

Hi Debbie!  So sorry but I don't have that player on either of my games. Have fun playing! Hugs, Attie

misstracy22

11/9/19

Hi Debbie,

Sorry not on my list either.

Tracy

Grandmasix

11/9/19

Hi, my name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6.  Am sending you an invite if you’re still looking for friends.  Hope so!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

11/9/19

Thank you so very much for your responses as well, April, Attie, and Tracy!! They are so very much appreciated!! kissing_heart

April, I do not know a player named Whitesummer. However if you PM the ID #, I am more then happy to see if I am able to verify or see if I am able to find out anything more about this player!! blush

I also just received an invitation from a player named Andie. lvl 85...last ID #’s are 6743. Does anyone have knowledge about this particular player? Although not listed on the Master List, for some reason something sounds familiar about this player. But I rather someone could verify that fact, prior to making a decision about what to do with this invitation. 

Thanks everyone so very much!! I look forward to hearing everyone’s input on Andie!! And April I will be on the lookout for a PM from you!! 

Hugs~ Debbie 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

11/9/19

Andie is another one not among my friends......sorry.

attie1234

11/9/19

So sorry.....no Andie on my games. Hugs, Attie