Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 167513 views.

Debbie and April, sorry I don’t know either of these players.

Thank you my lovely friend. No Andie on my list either. Who are all these mystery people lol. 

I’m a bit busy today but will try to PM you later.

hugs - April 

New here! I need friends, I have scoured this thread for id's. Thanks for the help i2365794

Flootie

Nov-10

Hi Debbie, haven’t come across this player.

Shroomie

misstracy22

Nov-10

Hi Debbie, 

Sorry I don’t have Andie on my friends list.

Tracy

KatieAn56

Nov-10

April, I do not have this player on my list.  I think people are looking on the forum, getting ID #s and sending invites but not joining the forum. It would be helpful to us players if they could read certain parts, but not get ids unless they are members.  Although I do not know how that could be accomplished. Just a thought. :)

• Edited November 10, 2019 10:15 am  by  KatieAn56
KatieAn56

Nov-10

Debbie,

Andie is not on my list either.

The strange thing is, I have been very careful to delete my ID number from any post after I’ve added sufficient friends.

There is only 1 post (that I am aware of) where my ID number is displayed, and I can’t edit it because it was written by another member. I did PM her and ask her to edit the post, but I don’t think she looks at the forum anymore.

Could one of the wonderful staff here delete or edit this post for me please. (Just need my ID number removed, but ok to delete whole message if edit not possible).

Thank you in advance 

ps. I know there are way more than 2 staff, but I was unsure of the names. You are all doing a fab job. 

* edited to remove post number. Thank you for your speedy work team. 

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-10

April I sent you a pm.

FrostyBread

Nov-10

Thank you for adding me! I will also be gifting in turn now as my friends list has grown from a single page to 6 pages over the weekend :) Apologies if any friend has gifted me and I have yet to gift back. I try to keep track everyday.