Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 164965 views.
FrostyBread

Nov-10

Thank you Katie for adding me! 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-11

Are you talking about the Master IOS list?

Cecilia28

Nov-11

My game name is Cecilia_28 and my id is i423089.

Of my 27 friends, at least 12 appear to no longer play.  So now I need new friends.  I would appreciate any invitations please. I play most days and try to gift regularly.

I don’t appear in the master list.  How do I get myself added?

Thanks, Cecilia. 

No, not the master list. It’s all good now. TF beat you to the punch, so I edited out the post number from my previous message.

Sorry for any confusion.

You have a very efficient team of helpers! : ) 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-11

Hi Cecilia and Welcome!! 
I have sent you an invitation to my game. All you need to do is accept it!! blush

To be placed on the Master List for iOS, here is the link, please leave your information and at the next revision Chilpep will be certain to add you!! 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/261/202

If there is anything I may do to be of help or assistance, please never hesitate to contact me!! I am member of the Consortium, and I am here to be supportive in way I possibly can!! 

After you get additional friends, perhaps the FE and playing the PR’s will become much more enjoyable as well as profitable!! wink

Debbie 

Hi Cecilia, 

Requesting friends in this thread is perfect.

I started out with 30 friends and somehow my list grew and grew to over 120. (Well actually I know exactly how, I kept adding them .....lol)

However, over the 120 mark my game started having issues, so I had to delete a few. I’ll see if there are any others I can delete, and add you if I can.

I’m sure you will quite a number of invites though. The people on this forum are amazing.

I will cc this message to chilpep and she will make sure you are added to the master list.

April 

CC to chilpep
Flootie

Nov-11

Hi Cecilia, my player name is Shroomie and I hope you accept my invite  I gift A-Z, so currently on an 8-day-ish turnaround, but not too bothered about receiving gifts, though I know we need postcards. Happy playing!

misstracy22

Nov-11

Hi Cecilia,

I’ll send an invite too. If you want any more friends, please accept.

If you require anything do let me know. Look forward to welcoming you to my friends.

Take care Tracy (misstracy22)

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Nov-11

Hey Cecilia! Just sending an invite! I gift alphabetically so it’s usually every 3 to 4 days. Let’s storm the castle together!

L. Diana (LDiana)

Nov-11

To iOS friends of L. Diana. I cannot get into the game to gift. It’s been 2 weeks since the game has crashed immediately upon opening the game. Tech support has been saying a fix would come soon the entire 2 weeks. 

PLEASE try to wait before deleting me!?