Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 166905 views.
L. Diana (LDiana)

Nov-13

Hi Shroomie. Just want you to know I’ve been locked out of the game for over to weeks. Wish I could gift all my new friends! Tech support keeps said there will be a fix soon for the entire 2 weeks!  So sorry!

L. Diana

Flootie

Nov-14

Hi LDiana, thanks for letting me know. Hope you get sorted soon, but, please don’t worry about gifting me. I gift A-Z and currently on an           8-day-ish turnaround, so as long as you’ve still got a green light on I will send what I can.

Shroomie

misstracy22

Nov-17

Hi Crystal,

Sorry to disturb you, only I’ve lost one of your friends off my list. It went to my invited list. It’s cp3 I think! Not sure what’s going on. It wasn’t anything I did, as far as I’m aware. The little icon wasn’t red either. disappointed

It’s been there a while. I though you may find the request and accept again. Please do you’re one of my very good friends, I would be sorry to lose.

PM me if there is a problem, or just to say hellorelaxed

Take care, and see you in the castle.

Tracy mouse2

I’m new to this Forum 

Hi I only play during the events but could use more friends for the event rooms

My code is i1183046 Jacque 

misstracy22

Nov-17

Hi Jacquelyn,

Welcome, I’ll send an invite. I’m sure there will be others who will also invite you.
Enjoy the Events, 

Tracy

attie1234

Nov-17

Hi Jacque, I will send invites from both my games (Attie & Benit). Welcome and have fun playing!  dancer Attie 

TinaBean24

Nov-17

Hi All...new player here with only four friends - level 12 at this point.

Player name is TinaBean and player id is i2737848

Would love some new friends to add.  

Thanks!  blush

CindyK65

Nov-17

I sent invites to my CinkyK and WitchyWoman games.

CindyK65

Nov-17

I sent invites to my CinkyK and WitchyWoman games.

MoTom61

Nov-17

Hi, Tina:  Just found you among my new friends today.  Welcome!  Since you’re on Level 12, it may explain why your room cannot be accessed, but I can’t be sure.  I’m getting a message that my game is outdated, so I got tech support on it.  Are you having any problems accessing any Halloween rooms?  If you are, be sure to let tech support know and they’ll help you.  Also, feel free to reach out to any one us for any suggestions.  
MoTom 65