Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 169793 views.
TinaBean24

Nov-17

Hi All...new player here with only four friends - level 12 at this point.

Player name is TinaBean and player id is i2737848

Would love some new friends to add.  

Thanks!  blush

CindyK65

Nov-17

I sent invites to my CinkyK and WitchyWoman games.

CindyK65

Nov-17

I sent invites to my CinkyK and WitchyWoman games.

MoTom61

Nov-17

Hi, Tina:  Just found you among my new friends today.  Welcome!  Since you’re on Level 12, it may explain why your room cannot be accessed, but I can’t be sure.  I’m getting a message that my game is outdated, so I got tech support on it.  Are you having any problems accessing any Halloween rooms?  If you are, be sure to let tech support know and they’ll help you.  Also, feel free to reach out to any one us for any suggestions.  
MoTom 65

TinaBean24

Nov-17

Hi & thank you!  Yes, my understanding is I will be able access rooms at level 13. About halfway they level 12 at this point.  

LANA6

Nov-18

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum, feel free to add me i2282050. Always good to have friends

Oops...sometimes I mean to gift , but delete...Will check my game...will make sure youAre on  my list.

busy at work..at times I try to gift , just before I sleep.. Without my glasses onkissing_closed_eyes

invite sent...This time of year it’s crazy for me....much overtime at work available...I now decline those offers. And holiday festivities....all in for these.santatada

misstracy22

Nov-18

Hi,

All is good. Accepted invite. Don’t work to hard. 
Thank you.

MoTom61

Nov-18

At level 13, you say?  Okay, that makes sense.  My advice:  Take your time.  Build gold and inventory.  Never run low on inventory!  If you do, stop where you are and start collecting it.  Ask friends for items you need because your progress depends on it!  Make it fun, make it a goal.  Inventory you need are banners of loyalty, shields of order, immortal treasures, crystals of twilight.  As much as you can, play the first scenes that open up, Broken Carriage, Game Table, Battle Pit, Mosaic Panel - you’ll get to know these scenes as you play the game.  You’ll mainly need these items for the artifact chests (these are the incidental scenes in the same rooms as the hidden object scenes).  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Don’t worry about sending gifts right now, just concentrate on building and have fun.   My gifting is based on rotation with priority toward those who gift, but I do get through the queue eventually.  Cheers!  MoTom65

misstracy22

Nov-19

P.s

I’m now at that stage in my eye life, that I need to take my glasses off to even see the game..winkeyeglasses