Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 269405 views.
CindyK65

11/21/19

I will send invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. Welcome to 6he Castle, Ayana. Cindy

Flootie

11/21/19

Hi Karigen, sent Ayana an invite

Best wishes

Shroomie

Hi, invited Ayana. I gift in order of receipt, have lots of friends, can gift every 5 days or so.

Msg 11.977 deleted
misstracy22

11/23/19

Hi,

Would your friend like another friend. I’ll send an invite, hope she accepts.

Take care, Tracy

misstracy22

11/24/19

Hi,

Just a little helpful hint. If you have to take glasses off eyeglasses please don’t drive.wink

Take care, see you maybe, in the castle. Depending on both our glasses situation. 
Tracysnail

misstracy22

11/24/19

Hi, 

Well done, you are racing runnerthough the castle. Another level achieved. clapI now have your room. Have fun and anything you need just ask or PM me. Always willing to help. 

Take care,

Tracy rat

TinaBean24

11/24/19

Thanks so much, Tracy!  ??
Discovered by accident the haunted houses in a lot of rooms. Is this a seasonal thing & if I visit the HOS room, capture the butterflies or open the chest, does that have any negative impact on the room’s owner?

misstracy22

11/24/19

Hi,

The rooms you have discovered, now you have reached level 13 and over. Are for the seasonal events. So at the moment we have two Halloween rooms. One scary with x3 HOS and one pumpkin house room with x1 HOS. Each friend you have will also have a room open for you to visit. It depends on which one they have on display. Some will have the scary room others the pumpkin house. They are there for you to open the chest, catch the butterflies and play the HOS. The more friends you have the more rooms you will have, to play in. It will not affect their game at all. You will receive more coins and event supplies, ready for next year. Also you can build up you supplies of the two event eggs for, the pets. If you need any more, please do put them on your wish list. There will be lots going spare, from your friends or just ask any of the consortium members to help. That’s what we are here for.

When this Halloween event finishes, the next will be the winter/Christmas one. This may be another new room or the old rooms to use. I guess they will have a new room. We will have to wait and see.

I don’t want to over load you just yet, with too much info. If I have please do say or PM me.

Take care and see you in the castle,

Tracytropical_fish

misstracy22

11/24/19

Hi 

I’ve sent a PM (Personal Message). If you have trouble with seeing it. Just say and we can try to overcome that. 
Take care, Tracypenguin