Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 188563 views.
misstracy22

Dec-5

Hi, 

Welcome back to the castle. I’ll send an invite. I’m sure you will have more friends from this post.
Are you on the Master Name Listing? You will get more friends from there also. Some don’t like adding new friends if they aren’t on there. 

I’ll gift as much as possible, with all my friends. I gift in rotation. 

See you in the castle, Tracykoala

LadyDi65

Dec-5

Thanks Tracy!  I had been adding players from their posts but did send a message tonight to be added to the master list.  I used to find friends from the older forum but glad to find this one!

CindyK65

Dec-5

Welcome, Lady Di! I will send invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. I return gifts in the order received. Sometimes, it may take 2 or 3 games. CindyK

attie1234

Dec-5

Hi Lady Di!  I have sent invites to both my games (benit & attie). Please, no return gifting necessary. Have fun! dancer Attie

KatieAn56

Dec-5

Hi LadyDi...sent you an invite...my player name is Kate...hope to see ya in the castle!!

KatieAn56

Dec-5

Hi Lana...sent you an invite...my player name is Kate...hope to see ya in the castle!!

KatieAn56

Dec-5

Hi Vixy...sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate...hope to see ya in the castle!!

LadyDi65

Dec-5

Thanks so much!

Diana

LadyDi65

Dec-5

I got them, thanks so much!

Diana