Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 71200 views.

Now that we can have photo's (Thank you Jenifer and Dephi!!!!) I would like to meet all the wonderful pets and fur babies I have read so much about.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Here are my 2 cats

Taz (the Tasmanian Devil due to his vocal eating habits) is a domestic shorthair in a lovely tuxedo.

Ianto (yes that is a Torchwood reference to a male that is eye-candy) is a domestic long hair sporting all white tie and tails

They were cell mates in kitty jail when I got them - now they are brothers.

In reply toRe: msg 2

And here is my 1st ever Dog!

Full name is Falling Stars Loki Creed - but we just call him Loki because he IS the Norse God of Mischief. He is a full blood Standard Poodle sitting on the couch he loves to mess up whenever I'm not looking, with the only ball he will play with.

katiek2

4/19/18

This is Bo, or Bobi, or Little Guy, or Baby.  He answers to all.

katiek2

4/19/18

Yeah, he smiles a lot!  A real sweetie.

SharpEye1

4/19/18

Oooh!  I just want to hug him....he's soooo cute!!

Here's my tuxedo Angel (should have named her Taz too as she can be a little devil--do something she knows she's not supposed to like shredding the paper towel roll, when you take it away, she'll find it again and be looking at you while she does it again.....she knows!)  Oh well, what are you gonna do....love em anyway!

For a moment then I thought that was my Casper!  

In reply toRe: msg 9

This is the lovely Poosch.