Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 62362 views.

Oh what a cool cat she is, you must have been so happy when she came back. :-)

And this is Sara snuggling up to my panther 

Oh yes! I'm so thankful every day that she made it home! She was thin & dirty & very thirsty & hungry, & patrolled the house non-stop for hours before she would settle down to groom & rest.  I can only imagine what she went through out there with the rain & coyotes. 

What a lovely happy ending.  Is she more happy to stay home now she's lost a few lives?  I wish they weren't so curious and nosey - though when they are, they are so funny!scream

Sheba used to be very clever about getting out - jumping into the windowsill so hard, she'd knock the screen out of the window, or body-slamming the screen door to knock it open.  But after that experience, she's never tried to get out again.  Thank goodness!

Although I did take the precaution of nailing wood strips around the windowframe to hold the screen in & putting a big brass shepherds hook latch on the screen door. Let's see her open that! 

Sara's incredibly soft, too. Each individual hair is super-fine & about 4" long.  Poor thing really suffers here in the desert when it gets over 105.  

AWWW, my Ianto doesn't like summer either - all that long hair