Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 47224 views.
In reply toRe: msg 556
TJ (StarBlazes)

Aug-20

This chat  has remained  dormant for quite some time thought I’d try resurrecting it I just recently got a new cat tree for Mini he’s a spoiled little kitty but he’s my baby anything new going on in your pets lives ?

SharpEye1

Aug-20

What an awesome cat tree!  Did you have to assemble it yourself?  I got a similar one for my Angel and had to put it together. LOL  My Angel is up to her usual tricks.  Loves taking out her toys herself! 

SharpEye1 said:

Loves taking out her toys herself!

But how do we get them to pick up after themselves...…………………..toys everywhere!!!

TJ (StarBlazes)

Aug-20

Lol yes assembling took a little over an hour. Blaze has a toy basket like that he loves to take them out but haven’t figured out how to get him to put them back up yet lol

SharpEye1

Aug-20

I know what you mean.  Angel also loves playing in her tunnel.  She zooms from the bedroom down the hall to the tunnel, then out again and repeat, until she tires herself out....then she just naps there as she lands! LOL

TJ (StarBlazes)

Aug-20

Blaze’s toy basket is overflowing lol I’m constantly running around the house picking up after him smile

SharpEye1

Aug-21

Any new pics of Blaze to share?  I just love him so much! heart_eyes

TJ (StarBlazes)

Aug-22

I hadn’t taken any really recent pictures lately  but I just grabbed one for you caught him doing his favorite past time looking out the window guard dogging lol 

SharpEye1

Aug-22

Aw, thank you!  Angel's favorite past time is sleeping. LOL

TJ (StarBlazes)

Aug-22

Haha asleep in the sink priceless photo cat Sleeping is also Minis favorite pastime I guess that’s where the term “catnap” came from lol