Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 127842 views.

How cute is this little guy..............................

Jan 05, 2022 · Xiao Qi Ji, a 16-month-old panda, impressively trotted and slid on his belly in the snow in a video captured by the Smithsonian's National Zoo......................... 

Panda cub plays in snow at Washington zoo

Panda cub Xiao Qi Ji rolls around in fresh snow at the zoo in Washington ?? #News #Reuters #XiaoQiJi #Panda #SmithsonianZoo #WashingtonSubscribe: http://sm...

katiek2

Jan-6

How cute is that.  Got me right in the feel-goods!

Last November my nephew, who works as a sheriff, was picked as a K9 officer. Today he picked up his dog, his name is Bronco...............................

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-26

Congratulations to your nephew and Bronco!

LvlSlgr

Jan-26

He's to be commended for his good work.

katiek2

Jan-28

Gorgeous dog - lucky nephew!

My brother-in-law was a K9 officer and his canine partner was named Rebel.  One Christmas we were over their house and Rebel was locked in the master bedroom.  We were all in the family room, which was right below the bedroom.  All kinds of noise began coming from upstairs, including very aggressive sounding barking, until Rebel burst through the bedroom door and headed down the stairs.  I froze where I was sitting, scared out of my mind.  My BIL got him and all was good.  We laugh about it now, but at the time, I almost threw up.  Great dog, certainly great protector, the ultimate guard dog and partner.

Posted this in the Alpha Game and I thought I'd share it here. Saw this commercial when I was watching the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics this morning and I laughed out loud, too cute...........................

2022 Chevy Silverado - Walter in Winter | Chevrolet

Walter, the cat who acts like a dog, is back! He and his owner head out in a Chevy Silverado Trail Boss for some epic snow day adventures. With a two-inch li...

Here is the first commercial featuring Walter the cat..............................

Walter The Cat

Chevy Silverado commercial. Walter the cat. the cat fetches. Cat is like a dog?.? "it's a cat"

LvlSlgr

Feb-5

I think the second one was better. The fire hydrant ... cracked me up. smile

I like the second one the best too.