Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 62364 views.
SharpEye1

4/19/18

Oooh!  I just want to hug him....he's soooo cute!!

Here's my tuxedo Angel (should have named her Taz too as she can be a little devil--do something she knows she's not supposed to like shredding the paper towel roll, when you take it away, she'll find it again and be looking at you while she does it again.....she knows!)  Oh well, what are you gonna do....love em anyway!

For a moment then I thought that was my Casper!  

In reply toRe: msg 9

This is the lovely Poosch.

Third try……

This is my miracle kitty Sheba who came back to me after being lost in the desert for 9 days during Monsoon season!

Oh and who is this russian/blue lovely? Looks like my Gina that I lost several years ago

In reply toRe: msg 10

...and here's Miss Posh/Lady Samantha

TinyFaerie

4/19/18

Oh how sweet.  Looks like one of my sisters cats which is called a bombay.  They look like minature little panthers.

There is a song running through my head right now...

headphones and the cat came back, the very next day... and the cat came back, couldn't stay away...headphones

I know, she's just such a boof, hence why I call  her Poosch!  She has the most amazing orange eyes.  Will upload a better photo of her on the moro.  She's actually a British Blue but she's like a beautiful Pewter Grey.  Another of her names is One Shade of Grey! ;-)