Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 30009 views.
AEGram

Oct-20

Here's an update on what has been updated so far:

Achievements -- updated

Avatars -- updated (again, to include the new CC avatars)

Coins/Shards..Item Values (this is the one that has everything listed by area but in "post format" -- updated

Crafted Items - Coin & Shard Values -- NOT UPDATED (hopefully tomorrow)

Game Interactives --- well, it WAS updated until the new Halloween Room was opened .... by the way, all I noticed as an interactive in this room was the butterfly that flies away (the bats move, but they don't do anything different when touched)....If anyone knows of something else, please let me know and I'll add that along with the butterfly and the new room tomorrow as well.

HOSs and ZZs (excel spreadsheet) --- updated

MC Game Guide -- updated

MC Journal Pages -- updated

Pets - How you get them -- updated

Total Game Cost -- updated

So, I only have the two left (crafted items and interactives) yet to do. Please let me know if I'm missing something not listed here. .....Nite all.

In reply toRe: msg 184
AEGram

Oct-25

Good news to all......

1. I've updated all my threads with the new content and Halloween Event info, including the Castle Challenge avatars.....If I've missed a file, please let me know and I'll add it to my list of threads to update and make that update as soon as I can.

2. For those who've wanted a complete list of all that's needed to craft an item, please look at message 14 of the following thread: http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/31/1

Jenifer has posted the info in two formats: .pdf and .xls so hopefully everyone can open and read one or both of the files. Each file contains the name of the crafted item, the coin cost to craft it, the components needed to craft it, the number and type of stamps needed. The last 2 columns are the coins you get for selling the item and the number of shards you get for disenchanting the item. 

Each update, I'll send updated files to Jenifer for her to swap with the existing files. When they've been swapped, I'll post here to let others know (or you can periodically check the edit date to see if it has a date after the update release.

Again, thank you, Jenifer!!! .... and thanks to KidMagnet for offering to be a backup in case Jenifer was unable to get them added.

Di (amina046)

Oct-26

you never cease to amaze me flushed

In reply toRe: msg 186
AEGram

Oct-27

For those who use the HOS and ZZ spreadsheet in Excel format, that spreadsheet has (again) been swapped out with a corrected version....Spread Wings was moved from Archer's Statue to Icicle Grating....My previous spreadsheet had it listed as being added to Icicle Grating, but I failed to remove it from Archer's Statue. (Thank you, Whitebutterfly54, for noticing that detail.)

By the way, I realize that many more players can open an .xls spreadsheet than an .xlsx spreadsheet, but I cannot change the sheet to the older format because it would modify/change/distort about 140 of the cells -- apparently the formatting used while creating the spreadsheet in the newer format would be removed because it was not available in the .xls era.

But, the information is still available to all players in the Coins/Shards thread (accessible from the Tips, Tricks, etc. Index file at the top of the folder)....it's just in post format rather than in a handy spreadsheet.