Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 91771 views.
In reply toRe: msg 249
AEGram

Jun-28

For those who follow the lists in the Index.....everything relative to the new content (MC Game Guide and Total Game Cost) as well as those relative to Spring/Events (achievements, avatar list, pet list, game interactives) have all bee updated.

LvlSlgr

Jun-29

Thanks so much for all your work keeping those updated! 

AEGram

Jun-29

You're welcome. I just hope people are using the threads.

LvlSlgr

Jun-29

Even though I've been playing the game for almost 8 years, I still refer to those threads. Soooo much useful information there!

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-1

Hi AEGram,

Your lists are very much appreciated.  Thank you, THANK You for all your work maintaining and updating them.  

My computer crashed earlier this year and I was without a computer for several months.  I found your lists invaluable when I wanted to update my inventory and catch up on all things MC.  

Like LvlSlgr, I often pop into the threads when I want to know or check on something.  A++++ as a resource material.

Stay safe and take care.

Dot  sunglasses   earth_asia

KatieAn56

Jul-1

I definitely use these threads and very much appreciate your hard and time consuming work keeping them updated!! I have saved a lot of coins, inventory and diamonds by referring to these lists.  And it has answered many questions for me so that I could advance in the game. I thank you for the tip on achieving Magic Miser without using IBs.  I had over 2000 event items and after selling alot of them I now only need approximately 38,000 shards to finish MM.  So please know your threads are MUCH appreciated!!

Kate

In reply toRe: msg 255
AEGram

Jul-10

Thank you so much, LvlSlgr, Dot(aussieDot1), and KatieAn56 for your comments about the lists.

I always wondered if anyone really reads/checks them, so it's nice to know they are of use to others.

I do read the lists as I find them helpful in planning my play for a day.  A great thanks to all our scribes who go to all the trouble to make these lists and keep us up with the story-line.

I refer to these lists all the time - in fact I keep that page pinned in my browser!  It helps me plan my game play.

I really appreciate all the work that goes into keeping these current - thank you xxx

~Catheryne