Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 790661 views.
LvlSlgr

Oct-27

I'm sorry, I really don't want to cause any problems but it looks like I'm going to do that anyway. worried And it really isn't going to make any difference in the chain here. It's just me showing my "type A personality". And I also need to say I'm well aware the "error" has been made before and I haven't said anything, but today my type A is overwhelming the type B in me. LOL

The name of the song posted by TinyFaerie "I Did It My Way" by Sammy Davis Jr. is actually "My Way". I was trying to find an image of a 45 to show that. I couldn't find one but I found one by Frank Sinatra ... the person I always think of when I think of that song.

This image below is the nearest thing I could find when I googled "image Sammy Davis Jr my way" that showed something relating to both of those. It's the front of the sheet music showing different artists who performed the song. And the correct name of the song is "My Way".

• Edited October 27, 2020 7:10 pm  by  LvlSlgr
mdpetdoc

Oct-27

You Only Paint the Picture Once

Alabama

Once Upon a Dream 

Lana Del Rey

mdpetdoc

Oct-27

Dream a Little Dream of Me

Doris Day

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-27

I believe it is DAYDREAM, not two separate words, Day Dream

Larpy

Oct-27

Yes it is

So 15133 is still valid as Once Upon A Daydream

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-28

So, then, the song that follows it: Dream a Little Dream of Me is not valid.

Unless, of course, we do a major bend to the Rules and allow the 'A'

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-28

I corrected the song title.

Larpy

Oct-28

All my dreams/daydreams are becoming nightmares.  With 15133 being changed from daydream to dream, 15134 becomes valid and the next song post,15138, becomes not valid.  SO the last valid song posted unless something else gets changed was

Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Doris Day by mdpetdoc.  Since (s)he has the next song title post (the in-valid Daydream, I will continue from his/her valid post by Doris Day and eliminate DREAM for now

Little Bit Me A Little Bit You - The Monkees