Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 784273 views.
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-27

I believe it is DAYDREAM, not two separate words, Day Dream

Larpy

Oct-27

Yes it is

So 15133 is still valid as Once Upon A Daydream

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-28

So, then, the song that follows it: Dream a Little Dream of Me is not valid.

Unless, of course, we do a major bend to the Rules and allow the 'A'

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-28

I corrected the song title.

Larpy

Oct-28

All my dreams/daydreams are becoming nightmares.  With 15133 being changed from daydream to dream, 15134 becomes valid and the next song post,15138, becomes not valid.  SO the last valid song posted unless something else gets changed was

Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Doris Day by mdpetdoc.  Since (s)he has the next song title post (the in-valid Daydream, I will continue from his/her valid post by Doris Day and eliminate DREAM for now

Little Bit Me A Little Bit You - The Monkees

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-28

Without You - Badfinger

LvlSlgr

Oct-28

I'm going to make a suggestion here. Some may like it and others won't.

Instead of trying to fix a "wrong" song, why not just acknowledge that it's wrong and then post a correct song off of the last valid song posted. Using what happened earlier as an example -

Msg 15132 - "You Only Paint the Picture Once" was valid

Msg 15133 - "Once Upon a Day Dream" was invalid because the correct wording is "Daydream"

Msg 15134 - "Dream a Little Dream" was also invalid because the prior song was invalid but wasn't caught at this point

Msg 15135 -  This is where Dhyani pointed out the error in the song title of msg 15133. So instead of having people go back and try to fix things and hold up the game, why not just point this out with something like the following -

The song in msg 15133 is incorrect because it should have been "Daydream" ... So working off of the last valid song in msg 15132 "You Only Paint the Picture Once" ... 

... and post your song title.

It's just a suggestion to keep things rolling and simpler.

• Edited October 28, 2020 9:20 pm  by  LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

Oct-28

I Will Follow Him - Little Peggy March