Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 1431219 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-20

Living In a Ghost Town - the Rolling Stones

Energyworker

Sep-21

In Your Town and Going to My Hometown - Rory Gallagher

LvlSlgr

Sep-21

Energyworker, these appear to be two different songs by Rory Gallagher. "In Your Town" was released on the "Deuce" album in 1971and "Going to My Hometown" was released on the "Live in Europe" album in 1972.

We should go with "In Your Town" because the word "Hometown" is a compound word containing the word "town" and doesn't meet the rules of the game.

Her Town Too - James Taylor and J.D. Souther

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-21

Too Good To Be True - Andy Williams

Msg 1282.17206 deleted
LvlSlgr

Sep-21

TinyFaerie, I think you've done the same thing you did about 3 weeks ago. I cannot find a song titled "Too Good to Be True" by Andy Williams. 

There is a song titled "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" where that phrase "too good to be true" is used. Here are the lyrics to the first verse -

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I want to hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

Is this the song you're thinking of?? It was originally done by Frankie Valli in 1967 but was covered by Andy Williams in 1968. BTW, I listened to the Andy Williams version - not nearly as good as Frankie Valli or the cover by John Lloyd Young in his "My Turn" album (2014). John Lloyd Young won a Tony (2006) for playing Frankie Valli in "Jersey Boys" on Broadway and also starred in the movie of the same name.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyCan't Take My Eyes Off You · John Lloyd YoungMy Turn...? 2014 John Lloyd YoungReleased on: 2014-02-01Auto-generated by YouTube.

Energyworker

Sep-22

"Too Good to Be True" is a popular song composed by dentist-songwriter Clay Boland and published in 1936.

TinyFaerie, is this the song you were thinking of?

CC to LvlSlgr
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-22

So... where are we? What song / word ?

LvlSlgr

Sep-22

We haven't heard back from TinyFaerie. If anyone wants to skip her song then the last good song was "Her Town Too" posted by me in msg 17204.