Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 127788 views.
In reply toRe: msg 686
Di (amina046)

Mar-11

The America I Grew Up In. Jeff Allen

The America I Grew Up In looks a lot different than the America we have today. If America looks different to you too, check out "I Can Laugh About It Now" by...

katiek2

Mar-11

It's all true - I remember running all over the neighborhood with my friends when I was 5 years old.  Of course, if we had the sick predators roaming around then that we do now, we didn't know about it.  We truly did leave the house in the AM and come home at night.  We knew all of our neighbors and they knew us.  We obeyed them just like we did our parents.  That would never happen now.

LvlSlgr

Mar-11

LOL ... sorry to say, but I may have to get one of those.

Di (amina046)

Mar-12

No joke

Western Cape Safely Home #ItCanWait Case Study

How a Western Cape Government PSA became the most watched South African ad of all time.

Sure is true,  My parents grew up in the same area and knew everybody. People I didn't know would look at me and say  "You're Laurie's daughter, or you're Peggy's girl.  If ever we did anything wrong, our parents knew about it before we got home and that was in the days before many people had a telephone.  We didn't have one then.  Bush telegraph sure worked well. We left home in the morning, spent the day at the beach, took lunch with us.  

In reply toRe: msg 692
oiuoiu321

Mar-22

The World Health Organization released a statement reassuring pet owners that it has determined that the new coronavirus cannot be passed onto dogs.  It urged those who had pets in isolation to allow them to return to their normal lives.

Truly, WHO let the dogs out.

[If there's anyone doubting, this is not a public service message, just a joke. I don't want to worry anyone.]

Di (amina046)

Mar-22

Kudos to the police.  My son lives in Spain and told me he is not allowed to walk his dog at all.  They have a long balcony around their apartment and have to exercise the dog there.  

Di (amina046)

Mar-31

Rescue dogs