Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 45940 views.
KatieAn56

5/8/19

THANK YOU my wonderful friends! I am at level 24 and this is my first SE event! Without Debbie's and Jackie's guidance on what goals to set and how to accomplish those goals, all of the answers to my questions on here, the explanations of how or what to do, as well as my great friends sending me items on my wishlist, I would not be as far in the SE event as I am. I have crafted the spring pets, received Stargazer and the Spring Butterfly! I have built my coin amount and accomplished so much! So far, I have accomplished every task in the CC, too. Y'all are the greatest!! (Player name: Kate)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

5/9/19

Kate,

It is incredibly impressive that you have only been playing MC a mere few months and you have accomplished so much!!  That is due purely to your tenacity, voracious desire to learn, taking the time to read all the Guides, important threads both here and on our old Forum purely for learning and understanding the game better, and most importantly your true love heart for our beloved MC!!

Remember, the only “dumb” questions are those that remain unasked!! We are all here on the Forum to help each other, learn from and encourage one another, so we are thrilled and so pleased you found us here at Delphi!! Welcome!! 

On behalf of Jackie and myself, we could not be more proud of YOUR  success!!  We know you will continue your trajectory!! dizzydizzy Questions, continue to ask away, you know we’ve got your back!! wink 

Hugs ~ Debbie & Jackie kissing_heart

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/9/19

Congrats - you are doing really well. Keep us informed about your progress and feel free to ask for and about anything.

Spring is really a wonderful time to start - those pets are still my favourites, especially the baby bunnies.

KatieAn56

5/9/19

Thank you Nona. Y'all are so helpful, which makes the game even more enjoyable.  I am so glad I found this forum.  Everyone is so kind. Yes, I think the spring pets are just the cutest, well except for Jack in the Box. LOL But he's ok, too. This game is like a drug, the more you play the more you crave to play. But I am learning to "curb" my playing time. wink

In reply toRe: msg 273

I finally, finally got the Dove!!! Took 115 birds, but I got her!

I have my Driad now (she is sooo ME!) & I’m done collecting the floating spirits. Whew!

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/11/19

Congrats - that was some bird hunting! bird

I am glad that the reward is an avatar you really love. I hope she's a mean dice player as well. Best of luck four_leaf_clover

TinyFaerie

May-31

I got my Hit The JackPot achievement!!!!!!!!smile