Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 45902 views.
Nona (Waldmeister)

5/9/19

Congrats - you are doing really well. Keep us informed about your progress and feel free to ask for and about anything.

Spring is really a wonderful time to start - those pets are still my favourites, especially the baby bunnies.

KatieAn56

5/9/19

Thank you Nona. Y'all are so helpful, which makes the game even more enjoyable.  I am so glad I found this forum.  Everyone is so kind. Yes, I think the spring pets are just the cutest, well except for Jack in the Box. LOL But he's ok, too. This game is like a drug, the more you play the more you crave to play. But I am learning to "curb" my playing time. wink

In reply toRe: msg 273

I finally, finally got the Dove!!! Took 115 birds, but I got her!

I have my Driad now (she is sooo ME!) & I’m done collecting the floating spirits. Whew!

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/11/19

Congrats - that was some bird hunting! bird

I am glad that the reward is an avatar you really love. I hope she's a mean dice player as well. Best of luck four_leaf_clover

TinyFaerie

May-31

I got my Hit The JackPot achievement!!!!!!!!smile

mdpetdoc

May-31

Congratulations. That's a lot of sixes. 

TinyFaerie

May-31

Yes indeed it is.