Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 45641 views.
AEGram said:

Ohhhhhh..... I see a dirty house in the making.....laundry piled to the ceiling.......outside yard work going "a begging" ........ meals from fast food or family scrounging for what they can find.......grocery shopping put off for another day..........all of these in your future!!!!

I resemble that remark...………………………..

KatieAn56

Aug-14

AEGram....I have good intentions, I TRY to do both housework and MC...sometimes it works and other times it's like "oh, that can wait a few more minutes".  I DO set the timer on the stove when cooking or I would have a lot of burnt food that would have to go in the garbage.  Even then when the timer goes off I will be like Ok, ok, wait just a minute almost finished with this room.  Of course the timer will not turn itself off so I HAVE to get rid of that annoying beeping.  But, at least I do not burn my food!

In reply toRe: msg 311
Myelle01

Aug-23

I have a baking achievement instead of a game one. This week, at work, in the new toaster oven, I baked my best cake ever. In less time than the directions said, my cake came out moist, flavorful and fluffy.

LvlSlgr

Aug-24

I use my toaster-oven all the time. But I never tried a cake. Very interesting.

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-24

AEGram said:

Ohhhhhh..... I see a dirty house in the making.....laundry piled to the ceiling.......outside yard work going "a begging" ........ meals from fast food or family scrounging for what they can find.......grocery shopping put off for another day..........all of these in your future!!!!

I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about!!!

KatieAn56

Aug-24

Congratulations Myelle01!! What kind of cake was it? Even with a mix if my cake looks good it tastes awful, but if it looks awful it tastes good!! wink

In reply toRe: msg 315
Myelle01

Aug-24

Thanks Katie. The cake was a Dunkin Hines, chocolate, just the right size mix. It comes with cake mix, frosting mix and a pan. It makes a small cake that feeds up to 4 people unless you like smaller slices, then you can feed up to 8.

Lvlslgr, You can bake everything in a toaster oven that you can bake in a conventional oven.

KatieAn56

Aug-24

I'll have to check that out.  Maybe I can bake that one and it look and taste good!!

Myelle01

Aug-24

If you use a toaster oven, bake for only 30 minutes. Then again, you might want to check it at that time in any oven for doneness. Good luck. FYI, DH right size comes in other bakeable desserts. Maybe you will find one or more that you will like.