Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 46420 views.
misstracy22

Oct-7

Yes, I agree, she is beautiful. I now recognise her. I have her in my line of suspects. Also now having taken a closer look at her realised she isn’t green. Only she does have a cute little frog nestled safely in her hands.

Thanks for putting the picture up. Makes it easier for my bird brain. 
Tracy

oiuoiu321

Oct-7

Yay!  Having done ALL the dice achievements is great!  tada

misstracy22

Oct-7

Well done, to another well earned achiever.

Tracy raised_hands

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-7

Thanks everyone. I used the Demoness (sp) I just call her the wicked faerie LOL Im guessing she was a bit over 50/50 which is good on the dice games I think. Now I can send her on a much needed vacation.

katiek2

Oct-8

Super!  Froggy is my very favorite witch.  I always use her for dice games against Troll and Dragon.  She's done very well for me, hopefully for you also.

katiek

PenWeb

Oct-9

It took 134 days, but my feeder game, PennyB, finally achieved the Knight Lord!  (Achievable in 30 days)

oiuoiu321

Oct-10

Sweet!  It must feel great since you've been working on it so long.

KatieAn56

Oct-27

My first FE and I have been accomplishing quite a bit.  I maxed out all 4 FE room within the first 3 days!!

I completed Spirit Seeker-Ghost Bride avatar

Give a Hoot achievement completed - Pumpkin avatar

Very Superstitious completed-Bloody Mary avatar

Haunted Halls completed-Creepy Butler avatar

Witching Hour completed-Demoness avatar.  

One more of Yellow Ghost Tamer, Azure Ghost King and Violet Ghost Queen and I will get those 3 avatars!!

Thank you my friends for the help, tips, advice, gifts and encouragement!! I enjoy this game and am so glad I found this forum, the Consortium and ALL of you!!! There are no words to express my gratitude to my friends. See ya in the castle!!

You've been busy, congrats on all your achievements!!