Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 49304 views.
PenWeb

Oct-9

It took 134 days, but my feeder game, PennyB, finally achieved the Knight Lord!  (Achievable in 30 days)

oiuoiu321

Oct-10

Sweet!  It must feel great since you've been working on it so long.

KatieAn56

Oct-27

My first FE and I have been accomplishing quite a bit.  I maxed out all 4 FE room within the first 3 days!!

I completed Spirit Seeker-Ghost Bride avatar

Give a Hoot achievement completed - Pumpkin avatar

Very Superstitious completed-Bloody Mary avatar

Haunted Halls completed-Creepy Butler avatar

Witching Hour completed-Demoness avatar.  

One more of Yellow Ghost Tamer, Azure Ghost King and Violet Ghost Queen and I will get those 3 avatars!!

Thank you my friends for the help, tips, advice, gifts and encouragement!! I enjoy this game and am so glad I found this forum, the Consortium and ALL of you!!! There are no words to express my gratitude to my friends. See ya in the castle!!

You've been busy, congrats on all your achievements!!

attie1234

Oct-27

WOW!  WTG!  Sounds like you are having fun and that is the main objective to MC in my books. Keep stormin’ the castle and have FUN FUN FUN! dancer

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Tammy, Tracy and attie. YES I am having tons of fun!!! 

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Congrats PenWeb!!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-27

Kate,

CONGRATULATIONS...

I am so very happy for you and all that you have achieved and accomplished!! tadastar2two_heartsboomclap

You are a powerhouse my dear friend, and I am so very glad all your hard work is shining through for you and other’s to see!! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart