Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 59630 views.
KatieAn56

Dec-4

I love reading your posts.  You are so funny, so helpful and so caring.  I have no beloved so I do all the decorating.  But, it still brings back good memories.  Happy to share with you. I wrap mine in tissue paper, too.  I have an ornament my Momma gave me in 1974.  I double wrap it as it is blown glass she purchased in Tennessee.  

I am glad he allows you to move some of the ornaments LOL!!  I decorate, look, re-decorate.  Next day, wait that needs to go here so it takes a few days to get all the decorations exactly where I want them.  

You're Welcome, Kate heart

misstracy22

Dec-5

Do you think, there are more people like us, who move the ornaments around for a few days. Or is it just a handful of .....

Thank you, your post are the same to me. I love reading them. 

Take care as always, Tracyfish

KatieAn56

Dec-5

There are probably a lot more like us.  I know both kinds, those who put it up that's it and those who take several days to get it just right. wink

Keep on keeping on-Kate

Di (amina046)

Dec-7

Great job! You go girl. blush

KatieAn56

Dec-8

Thanks Di...I am going LOL!!

datsalotta

Dec-9

WooHoo - got your Little Elephant. He takes a while to win. Congrats. Your were really busy in the FE and got so much done. Next FE will go easier as a result.

datsalotta

KatieAn56

Dec-10

Thanks Dats!! I love that Little Elephant. Roll Tide!!! This FE and CC was much easier than the SE/CC.  I hope the WE/CC is just as easy. I enjoy playing this game so much.  I think sometimes it saves my sanity or else makes me insane not sure which!! See ya in the castle.

Kate

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

Dec-11

I am not sure how to start a post on here but just wanted to know if anyone else has finished the 2 new Christmas jigsaw puzzles?

Annemaree

Dec-11

I haven't received the new Christmas puzzles yet, I am only on day 43 I still have 2 unfinished puzzles and both are Easter 

attie1234

Dec-11

Hi Blue!  I have finished one and am working on the other one.

Hugs! Attie

Here is a picture: