Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 69867 views.
In reply toRe: msg 419
Myelle01

Jan-6

I see there have been more achievements; congrats to you all! Keep up the good playing!

I reached my objectives finally for this WE. I got the Mrs. Claus achievement on my IOS and PC games. I got the Mrs. Claus last year on my main Android game. I got all of the ghosts and both pets on all 3 games.
That completes the WE for me on all 3 of the games that I play.

KatieAn56

Jan-7

Yay Myelle...congrats on your achievements....getting Mrs. Claus and getting all floating objects for my Christmas album were two of my goals too. I got her and all the floating objects needed!! 

Kate

datsalotta

Jan-7

CONGRATS on all your achievements. You've been really busy. Several games too. Best of Luck scoring some more.

datsalotta aka *piesy aka datsdat

PenWeb

Jan-11

Took 250 snow globes, but finally got 10 unique ones!!!!

PennyB at L21

KatieAn56

Jan-11

YAY Penny!!! Congrats! clap

oiuoiu321

Jan-12

Wow, way to keep on plugging at that!  Congrats!

Msg 153.426 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 426
oiuoiu321

Jan-15

I'm so happy that I managed to COMPLETELY fill my Christmas Book!  This is entirely a biproduct of doing the DQs for eggs.  I wasn't trying to do it, so I'm excited that it just worked out that way! grinning

datsalotta

Jan-15

Happy for you oiuoiu !! But DQ's for eggs? Pretty sure I don't get eggs from DQs. And how do eggs help you fill your Book? Sorry had to ask.

oiuoiu321

Jan-16

I get Winter Pet eggs from the DQs because I haven't crafted the pets (see all posts about Team Egg Roll).  And it's doing all the DQs that require me to catch floating things with Holiday Wands that finally got me to find one of each floating thing (my last was the white Reindeer Fawn) to fill my book. Victory! relaxed